This winter, we are proud to roll out the SaniMaster Disinfection service — a customizable cleaning, disinfecting, and protecting process for commercial situations that are preventative or outbreak-related.
The SaniMaster system goes above and beyond your average clean. Our team understands how stressful this time of year is for your business. This winter, we’re faced not only with run-of-the-mill germs and bacteria, but also the persistent presence of the SARS-Cov-2 virus, which causes COVID-19.
Breathe a sigh of relief with SaniMaster. Here is the trusted procedure that this process provides, depending on your unique situation (which you can read more about here):
SaniMaster Preventive Disinfection
- EPA-registered, one-step cleaning and disinfectant products, which quickly and effectively kill a range of fungi, bacteria, and viruses such as COVID-19
- Proprietary, scientifically derived protocols that are proven as the most effective methods against harmful germs, as determined by the CDC
- Rigorously trained teams with hospital-grade cleaning expertise
SaniMaster Emergency Disinfection
- All elements of SaniMaster Preventive Disinfection
- Extended surface disinfection through the use of Goldshield, a product that provides an antimicrobial barrier that lasts up to 90 days. This antimicrobial barrier is effective against bacteria, mold, and fungi. *
* Goldshield products are only effective against bacteria, mold, and fungi, not against viruses such as SARs-CoV-2.
SaniMaster Ultimate Disinfection
- All elements of SaniMaster Emergency Disinfection
- Maximized air quality and surface germ control with CASPR, an air filtration system that provides continuous germ removal in your facility.
We are also able to provide a fully customized approach with SaniMaster that fits the specific needs of your commercial space, including flexible scheduling that abide by your hours of operation.
SaniMaster is CDC-compliant and provides specialized attention to high touch and high traffic areas as well as 360 hands-on product application. Our products are EPA registered and we are able to offer antimicrobial surface disinfection (up to 90 days) through our Goldshield product line.
Put your facility first. Ask ServiceMaster by Ayotte about our SaniMaster options today.