Restoring Peace of Mind®
When disaster strikes your home, your family’s lives are disrupted. All you want to do is get everything back to normal and as quickly as possible.
That’s where ServiceMaster by Ayotte, Faribault and Owatonna come in. Our technicians are trained, equipped and ready to restore your home after any disaster, from water in the basement to fire and smoke damage in the kitchen. We’ll dry and clean everything from carpet to documents to help you avoid mold problems later. We handle jobs as large as your entire home or as small as a single room.
When the unforeseen happens, call on the quick response of ServiceMaster South Metro, Faribault and Owatonna at 877-945-0993. Our emergency call center is prepared to handle your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
In the meantime, we’d like to share with you some preventative measures you can take to avoid a disaster:
- 4 Ways To Prep Your Fireplace For The Holidays
- How To Avoid A Turkey Fryer Fire
- 10 Tips for Protecting Your Home From Frozen Pipes While You Are Away
- How much snow can your roof handle?
- Strategies to Keep your Basement Dry
- Protecting your Business Inventory from Water Damage